Saturday 11 March 2017

THE FAUX FUR COAT OF DREAMS


Is this not the best coat ever? Well I certainly believe so. I bagged this beauty for a fiver at a vintage clothes market stall last year and we have been inseparable ever since. I love a good bargain, and this certainly ticks all the boxes for me.


I'm guilty of owning about 527885363 band t-shirts, but why the hell not! I find them so easy to wear with basically anything for anywhere. This ASOS number is one of my favs. I love the colour of the print and the baggy feel of the tee, which can be quite difficult to find with other band t-shirts.



These black culotte trousers with old skool vans have been my 'go-to-outfit' this season. The combination just works so effortlessly, and boy they are comfy! I find myself chucking these together, whether I'm off shopping or running late for uni (which is always), without looking or feeling like a slob.

Chocolate brown faux fur coat- Brick Lane Market
Guns & Roses T-shirt- ASOS
Black pleated culottes- New Look
Vans Old Skool- ASOS






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rocktails

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig